I Will Take You Home For Christmas My Deer


After taking a look around the beautiful winter sim Telrunya Winter I felt the need to wrap up in something cozy. I enjoyed the trip so much and found myself taking way too many pictures. How could I now with this cuteie of a deer :) All info and extra picture below as always <3



 

Shopping List

Head - Catwa - Amelie
Body - Maitreya - Lara
Skin - DeelTaleZ - Merry in Nordic
Ears - Mandala - Steking Ears Season 5
Hair (hat version) - Wasabi Pills - Romy NEW @ Ultra
Bindi - Plastik - Bolli Bindi [Simple] from the Crystalle Boho Gatcha
Rings - Plastik - Kerraleth Ring Set
Septum Ring - Swallow - Supreme Copper and White Diamond (previous gacha item from the arcade)
Coat and Jumper - Pixicat- Stockholm.Coat in white
Shorts - Pixicat - Tilde Shorts Highwaisted in white
Boots - Maitreya - Moccasin Boots in Snow
Stockings - Maitreya - Slouch Stockings in White
Pet Deer - Black Bantam - Basic Editorial Fawn White (gacha item found on the MP)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's coming

Fantasy Faire 2021 is coming

⛧ Spells ⛧