All That Glitter's



I saw a preview of the upcoming E.V.E items for the skin fair, the Microphone Eyes & Koi Glitter Face Makeup and had to have a play. They are soooooo pretty and sparkley! I have had this skin from Fallen for about two weeks now and really wanted to use it, and at last! I can ware my favourite skin's from Fallen Gods with my messhiness. I have at last got a logo head. Took me a little help to get used to it, but now there is no stopping me and my skin addiction!

Shopping List
Skin - Fallen God's Inc - OCEANICA PACIFIC Ivory (This skin includes a mertail, shells ((shown in picture)) Omega, SLink, TMP appliers. Really need to see this in world to get the over view of what you get, so much more than a skin.
Face Glitter - E.V.E - Microphone Eyes & Koi Glitter Face Makeup {Gold Pack} (coming to the skin fair)
Hair - Exile - Finding You - Wild Fusion
Necklace - The Forge - Rosana Jewelry - Gold
Halo - AII - Arcana Halo Pack (off the market)
Eyes - Genesis - Tara, blind eyes (gacha in store)
Fish - anc - I'm planet / fish puddle REZ 2Li [gold]
Sky Sparkles - E.V.E KOI Square Confetti Path - Gold
Water Sparkles - anc ripple. oil
Head - logo Infinity Alex Hybrid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's coming

Fantasy Faire 2021 is coming

⛧ Spells ⛧